IntraLasik Technology IntraLase iFS
Allegretto Wavelight Eye-Q
VISX STAR S4
Alcon LADARVision 4000
ReZoom Multifocal IOL
INTRALASIK - THE ESSENTIAL COMPONENT OF BETTER VISION®
IntraLASIK has changed the way LASIK laser vision correction is performed by offering computer controlled precision and accuracy to the entire LASIK procedure. IntraLASIK is the safest, most precise vision correction available in the world today!
THE INTRALASIK PROCEDURE
Every LASIK procedure is a 2-step process. The first step requires the creation of a flap of tissue on the top of the cornea. When lifted, the flap allows an excimer laser to remove tissue in a specific pattern to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism. The flap is then reseated, allowing for a quicker recovery with almost no downtime. In traditional LASIK surgery, a mechanical microkeratome with a surgical blade is used by the surgeon to cut a tiny-hinged flap of tissue. Since its introduction over 15 years ago, the design of the microkeratome has seen very little advancement. Although Dr. Boothe has performed thousands of LASIK procedures with this traditional method, there is always the potential for complications as with any surgery. To eliminate the complications attributed to the microkeratome, Dr. Boothe insists on offering all of his patients the IntraLASIK procedure.
IntraLASIK is the only technology available that uses an FDA-approved laser designed specifically for the creation of the corneal flap. The IntraLASIK procedure uses the accuracy and precision of the computer-controlled IntraLase FS laser to create the corneal flap. The corneal flap is lifted to allow Dr. Boothe to use a separate FDA-approved excimer laser to perform the actual vision correction.
ADVANTAGES OF THE INTRALASIK PROCEDURE
- The IntraLase iFS eliminates all complications attributed to the mechanical keratome.
- The computer controlled accuracy of the IntraLase iFS creates a precise cornea resection with a greater consistency of flap thickness. If you were not a candidate for traditional LASIK, you may still be a candidate for the IntraLASIK procedure.
- The IntraLASIK procedure places a minimal amount of pressure on the eye increasing patient comfort and safety.
- The long wavelength of the IntraLase iFS laser creates precision flaps without heating or damaging surrounding tissue.
- The precision shape of the flap allows it to reseat with a tighter seal.
IntraLase Web Marketing Powered by Ceatus Media Group LLC
WaveFront Mapping technology is a tremendous breakthrough in laser vision correction and has the ability to produce better visual results than traditional LASIK laser vision correction.
“I can’t believe how remarkable this surgery really is!"
“I keep reaching for my glasses when I wake up and realize I don’t need them. It is completely invaluable, this gift of perfect sight that you are able to offer people."
“Thank you for being so professional, skillful and personable in what you do. All your staff was so precise, caring and helpful during my visit. My vision is a daily marvel to me and I can’t begin to thank you enough.”